Thursday, April 10, 2008

Snowballs and Yoga

Yes it is April and yes we have gotten about 6 inches of snow and still more to come. I love these April snowstorms because this snow will be gone by Sat with temperatures in the 60s. Collin wanted to play in the snow and throw snow balls at me and Isis (our cat in the window)! I got to shovel-happy happy joy joy. Rob the lucky dog is in Baton Rouge this week.
So after we were done with the snow, we went to Starbucks and then came home to find something else to do. Collin decided he wanted to do some yoga. On days that Collin has preschool, he always wants to know if I am going to go to yoga (I usually try to go to yoga or swim). So he found some old yoga tapes of mine and decided that he wanted to try some yoga, with the mat and all--Goof!











Isis thought she would get into the act too trying warrior 2 with Collin!!! The fun things that we do on snow days. And poor Aidan had to go to school today!

1 comment:

The Erwins said...

looks like you are finding lots of ways to deal with the crazy colorado weather. so fun! we love to see all of your updates since we don't get to see you often enough!