Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Stuff!

Aidan had a very successful swim season. He tried the 100 IM and the 25 butterfly for the first time this year and he was not DQ'd. We also learned that he is quite the breaststroker. When he swam his IM he was behind on the fly, started to catch up to everyone on the back and then passed everyone on the breast. It was great to watch. So next year he will be 9 and swimming 50s instead.















We also went to the Irish festival that is put on every year in Lakewood. It is actually held at the same park that Rob and I met, so we got to show the boys the parking lot we meet in! We went to the Irish Festival to see one of Rob and Aidan's favorite bands-The Elders. It was a fun concert and they have a really kick-ass fiddle player that Aidan and Collin were mesmerized by. I think they both want to grow up and be like him! Collin is doing well too. He is playing baseball, but I don't think that is going to be his sport, too much time standing around. He is also growing up to be a cat guy. He loves cats and has a bunch of cat stuffed animals, the newest one being Alistair. He is now getting ready to go back to preschool. Although I think I am probably more ready then he is!

No comments: